- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Ceviche with Avocado Recipe
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (from about 2 small limes)|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||2 , trimmed and chopped|
|Canned whole green chilies||4 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Imitation crabmeat||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch length sticks|
|Pitted ripe olives||10 , sliced|
|Ripe avocado||8 Ounce (1 small)|
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.4 mg
Sodium 537.2 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.6%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 23.1%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Crosswise cut green chilies in half; remove and discard any seeds; lengthwise cut the chillies into 1/4-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, mix lime juice, oil and green onions.
3. Add in the chillies, crabmeat, olives and pepper to lime-juice mixture and toss to mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight; toss occasionally.
5. Lengthwise cut avocado in half, remove pit and peel.
6. Cut each half into 6 slices.
7. Top each serving with 2 slices of avocadoes and 1/3 cup ceviche.