- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Essential Crab Canapes Recipe
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked or canned|
|Celery||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Horseradish||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 556 Calories from Fat 446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.4%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg
Sodium 540.4 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 9 g18.5%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 0.58%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the toast on it.
6) Add a teaspoon of crab mixture on each toast slice.
7) Cook for a minute after sprinkling it with Parmesan cheese.
8) Garnish according to choice and serve.