- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Cakes -- Lynn's Recipe Video
|Lump crab meat||16 Ounce|
|Bread||50 Gram, processed into crumbs (2 slices bread)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Seafood seasoning/Old bay seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.6 mg
Sodium 1186.3 mg49.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 31 g62.1%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 59.2%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set side.
2. In a large bowl add in the egg, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, parsley flakes, dry mustard, mayonnaise, and prepared mustard. Beat all the ingredients until smooth.
3. Stir in the bread crumbs and mix well until moist.
4. Add in the crab meat and mix, being careful not to break it up too much.
5. Cover the mixture bowl and refrigerate until cool.
6. Take out the mixture from the fridge make patties. Place the patties over the parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
8. Serve Crab Cakes with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.