- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab and Gouda Baked Potatoes Recipe
|Baking potatoes||6 Medium|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Green onions||4 , thinly sliced|
|Crabmeat||8 Ounce, cartilage removed|
|Shredded gouda cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups)|
Calories 447 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.5%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g73.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.3 mg
Sodium 712.9 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 36.6%
Calcium 34.5% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Using a brush, scrub potatoes and pat dry.
3. Using fork tines, prick fork and wrap in individual foils.
4. Keep in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 60 minutes.
5. Make two halves of each potatoes, lengthwise.
6. Take a spoon and remove the pulp gently and keep aside the thin shell.
7. Take a large bowl and transfer potato pulp into it.
8. Take a potato masher and mash potato pulp.
9. Mix sour cream, melted margarine or butter, cottage cheese, pepper, green onions and salt and add crab meat.
10. Arrange potato mixture on potato shells.
11. Take a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, grease lightly and arrange the stuffed shells on it.
12. Keep in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or till it turns lightly brown.
13. Top with shredded cheese and allow to bake for 2 to 3 minutes or till cheese melts.
14. Serve hot.