- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab And Asparagus Spaghetti Recipe
|Spaghetti||100 Gram (Fresh)|
|Asparagus||50 Gram, chopped into pieces|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh white crabmeat||50 Gram|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (1 Squeeze)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 670 Calories from Fat 280
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.9%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 18.5 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 24 g48.9%
Vitamin A 32.9% Vitamin C 49.4%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 32.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook till tender-crisp.
3. Plunge the asparagus into the boiling water when pasta is almost cooked.
4. Drain the spaghetti and asparagus in a colander.
5. Empty into a large bowl.
6. Add the crab meat and parsley to the spaghetti
7. Drizzle oil and lemon juice and toss well.
8. Season according to your liking.
9. Pile into a deep dish plate and enjoy warm.