- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Country Scalloped Potatoes And Ham Recipe
|Potatoes||8 , thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Fully cooked ham||1 Pound, cubed|
|Dry country style gravy mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 775 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g76.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61 mg
Sodium 1062.6 mg44.3%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.3%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 45 g90.2%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 135.6%
Calcium 47.3% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a slightly greased slow cooker, mix potatoes, ham, and onions.
2) In a bowl, add gravy mix, mushroom soup, and water and mix well.
3) Pour over the potatoes.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
5) Add cheese on top in the last 30 minutes of cooking
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.