- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Country Corn Pudding Recipe
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Low Fat)|
|Milk powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), canned|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.7 mg
Sodium 152.2 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g15%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 12 g23.3%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking method until scallions get tender, it will take around 1 minute time.
4. Drizzle flour on scallion and stir promptly to combine both ingredients properly and then cook for 1 minute with constant stirring.
5. Slowly add low fat milk and milk powder in it.
6. Trim down the flame and cook on slow flame until the mixture becomes thick in its density. Use frequent stirring method for cooking and continue it for next 5 minutes.
7. Remove the saucepan from heat and let it be cool for sometimes.
8. Now take 2 10-oz custard cups and add nonstick cooking spray on it.
9. Stir rest of the ingredients into scallion mix and pour half of the mix into each of the prepared cup.
10. Bake the cups for 45-50 minutes; insert a knife in the middle of the cup, if the knife comes out clean the baking of pudding is complete.
11. Serve the pudding in warm condition.