- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Country Club Chicken Scallop Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Milk||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Rubbed sage||1 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cooked chicken||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Toasted dry bread crumbs||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|French fried onion rings||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 3810 Calories from Fat 1437
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 163 g250.3%
Saturated Fat 86.4 g431.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 345.1 mg
Sodium 5706 mg237.8%
Total Carbohydrates 301 g100.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.2%
Sugars 66.9 g
Protein 291 g582.8%
Vitamin A 76.9% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 135.9% Iron 84%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Heat a large sized saucepan and melt the butter in it.
3) Mix the flour with the melted butter.
4) Now, gradually pour the milk and broth into the flour and cook the mixture to a thick consistency while stirring continuously.
5) Mix the seasonings in the mixture and then, remove it from the heat.
6) Take two large baking pans and layer the chicken, then the bread crumbs and finally, the sauce in it alternately.
7) Arrange onion rings on the top layer.
8) Bake for 30 minutes.
9) Serve the dish with green salad.