- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cottage Cheese-Corn Rolls Recipe
|Creamed cottage cheese||16 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Niblet corn||12 Ounce (With Peppers And Pimiento, Drained)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51 mg
Sodium 376.9 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the bread crumos and the butter.
2. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion as a cylinder or log.
3. Roll in crumbs until all surfaces are coated and refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
4. In frying pan heat butter until bubbling, place rolls in frying pan and fry, turning as needed, until golden brown.
5. Serve with sour cream or tomato sauce.