- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf Recipe
|Dry cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream of tomato soup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.8 mg1.6%
Sodium 535.5 mg22.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 17 g33.2%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a sieve, put the cheese through it.
3. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients with cheese and mix thoroughly.
4. In a well greased oven, place the mixture and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
5. Serve Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf with slices of tomato and mushrooms or with parsley sauce.