- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cottage Cheese Spring Onion and Chive Fritters Recipe
|Spring onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Cottage cheese||4 Ounce|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
Calories 2283 Calories from Fat 2163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 245 g376.5%
Saturated Fat 38.5 g192.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.9 mg
Sodium 425.7 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small pan, saute the spring onions in melted butter.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the sauted spring onions, cottage cheese, flour, salt, pepper and egg yolk; blend well.
3) Stiffly whisk the egg whites and stir in to the cottage cheese mixture.
4) In a frying pan, drop tbsps of the mixture in the heated oil and fry the fritters for two min on each side, drain well.
5) Serve immediately on a nice plate.