- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cottage Cheese Crescents Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||5 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 998 Calories from Fat 439
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.6%
Saturated Fat 30.8 g154.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.7 mg
Sodium 448.9 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 60.6 g
Protein 21 g42.1%
Vitamin A 30.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 17% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the butter and cottage cheese and add salt and flour to it
3) Beat this until it becomes smooth and let it chill overnight
4) Divide this dough into four equal parts and roll it into Â½ inch thick and 6-inch diameter rolls
5) Cut each circle into 8 wedges and roll up each wedge, starting at the larger rounded edge.
6) Now place these (with the pointed side down) on ungreased baking sheet, and curve slightly
7) Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 20 minutes.
8) Spread cooled crescents with icing.