- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Chocolate Covered Corn Flakes Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||1⁄2 Pound (use as required)|
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 299.8 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 14.5%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 81.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedDouble boiler
Parchment paper/aluminium foil
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a double boiler melt the chocolate and transfer it to a cooler place.
3. When it begins to cool and crystallize on the sides, stir well with a spatula mixing the sides and the center. Let it cool till temperature reaches 90 degrees F.
4. Put cornflakes into a large bowl and add as much chocolate as desired. Mix well till all the cornflakes are coated with the melted chocolate.
5. Put spoonfuls on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Place it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
7. In a serving plate, serve the chocolate cornflakes as a dessert or snack or put it in small packets and tie ribbon around it and present as gifts.