- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cornflake Macaroons Recipe
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornflakes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1258 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.8%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 719.9 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 281 g93.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.7%
Sugars 209.2 g
Protein 14 g27.6%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 33%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 142.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat to stiff.
3) Gradually beat in dry ingredients.
4) Drizzle vanilla on top.
5) Use buttered pan to drop by teaspoon.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes or until light brown.
7) Allow cooling before serving.
8) Serve with your choice of sauce.