- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cornflake Chicken on "Simply Delicious Living with Maryann" Recipe Video
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||6 Large|
|Cornflake||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or provolone, romano blend cheese)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 571 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 271 mg90.3%
Sodium 953.5 mg39.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 74 g147.4%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 31.5% Iron 50.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375*F
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil and set aside.
2. In a zip lock bag, put cornflakes and crush it.
3. In a bowl, place the cornflakes. Add breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
4. In another bowl, combine eggs and milk. Whisk well with a fork.
5. Take one chicken piece at a time, dip it in egg mixture and coat it with flour. Place the chicken pieces on the cookie sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
6. Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes at 375*F.
7. Serve with desired dip.