- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corned Beef Mousse Recipe
|Canned mushroom soup||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||250 Gram (1 Package)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corned beef||1 Can (10 oz), flaked with a fork|
Calories 1563 Calories from Fat 1340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.9%
Saturated Fat 38.9 g194.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 284.8 mg
Sodium 1979.2 mg82.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 35 g70.4%
Vitamin A 46.6% Vitamin C 13.5%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes until soft.
2. In a saucepan, combine soup and cream cheese; heat with frequent stirring until smooth.
3. Add the softened gelatin to the soup and heat again until the gelatin is dissolved.
4. Stir in celery, onions, mayonnaise, corned beef and curry powder.
5. Into greased mold, pour the mixture and chill until set.
6. Serve chill.