- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corned Beef And Potato Hash Recipe Video
|Potato||1 , peeled and chopped into 0.25 inch chunks|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Corned beef||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and chopped into 0.25 inch chunks|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch (To Taste)|
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.2 mg
Sodium 186.5 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 18.8%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
3. In a sautÃ© pan melt the butter over medium heat and add the onions. SautÃ© until the onions are translucent.
4. Add the potatoes and cook until they are slightly browned 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add the corned beef and mix thoroughly. Cook for 5 minutes until the corned beef is browned.
6. Stir in the heavy cream and cook for an additional minute.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.