- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Cornbread Dressing Recipe Video
|Butter stick||1 1⁄2|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped finely|
|Chopped garlic||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Turkey broth/Chicken broth||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnut||4 Ounce, broken (3-4)|
|Cornbread stuffing mix||16 Ounce (or crumbled corn bread)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 356
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62.1%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 62.8 mg20.9%
Sodium 1196.8 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 17.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a pan, put the sausage meat and break it with you hand.
3. Stir and cook the meat until it is browned well.
4. Drain off the grease if any, transfer the meat on a plate and set aside.
5. In a same pan melt about ¼ cup of butter and let it melt.
6. Add in the onion and garlic and saute until the onions are soft.
7. Put the remaining butter in a microwave proof bowl and melt it in a microwave.
8. Pour in the turkey broth and the melted butter.
9. Add in the walnuts and cranberries and stir well.
10. Put in the cornbread stuffing mix, and browned sausage and stir well to mix to make the moist mixture.
11. In a casserole dish, put the cornbread stuffing mixture and press it to flatten it.
12. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over on top and bake it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese melts and forms crust on top.
13. Serve it as desired.
You can also add Parmesan cheese in the cornbread stuffing mixture before baking.