- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Cornbread Recipe Video
|Vanilla pudding||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Cold milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Yellow cornmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All pupose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 502 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.9 mg0.6%
Sodium 1607.8 mg67%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 76.2 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 20.6% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190.5 degrees C). Spray or lightly grease muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir in milk and basic vanilla oil until well combined.
3. Pour batter into a large zip lock bag and from there squeeze batter into muffin tin until each tin is half way full.
4. Bake for about 20-23 Minutes, or until light golden brown.
5. Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!