- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Sifted all purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yellow cornmeal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||3 , well beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2397 Calories from Fat 966
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g166.7%
Saturated Fat 57.6 g288.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 878.5 mg
Sodium 3532.4 mg147.2%
Total Carbohydrates 301 g100.5%
Dietary Fiber 19.3 g77.1%
Sugars 18.5 g
Protein 57 g113.7%
Vitamin A 67.4% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 151.8% Iron 101.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) Add in the eggs as well as the milk and use a wooden spoon to beat well.
4) Add the melted butter and cream and beat well.
5) Pour the concoction into a well-buttered 8 1/2x11-inch pan.
6) Place in preheated oven and bake for about 18 minutes.
7) Cut the preparation into squares while it is still hot. Right before serving, fold into a napkin.
8) Serve hot.