- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||5 Teaspoon|
|Yellow cornmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||5 Tablespoon, melted (1/2 Stick Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2379 Calories from Fat 734
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127%
Saturated Fat 46 g229.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 402.9 mg
Sodium 3197.2 mg133.2%
Total Carbohydrates 371 g123.7%
Dietary Fiber 15.1 g60.5%
Sugars 116.6 g
Protein 44 g88.9%
Vitamin A 48.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 225.3% Iron 93.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take an 8 X 8 X 2 inch baking pan and grease well.
3. Take a waxed paper, sieve in flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix in cornmeal.
4. Take a medium bowl, beat in egg, butter and milk. Mix in the flour mixture and stir to moisten the flour.
5. Transfer to the baking pan and allow to bake for 50 t0 55 minutes or till golden brown.
6. Cut into small squares and serve.