- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Potluck Recipe
|Hot dog buns||3|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (Drained)|
|Lean bacon slice||9|
|Cream style corn||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.4 mg
Sodium 875.7 mg36.5%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 23.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crumble the buns to medium-fine.
3) Take a pan and fry bacon in it.
4) Remove from pan before crisp and drain well.
5) Mince 6 slices and reserve 3.
6) Mix the minced bacon with milk and corn.
7) Add crumbs, chili powder, salt, mushrooms and cheese, Mix well.
8) Put mixture into a greased casserole.
9) Bake for about 40 minutes or until creamy and puffy.
10) Garnish with the reserved baking slices and bake for another 10 minutes.
11) Serve Corn Potluck hot.