- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
CORN AND OLIVE SCALLOP Recipe
|Canned cream style corn||1 Pound|
|Coarse dry crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pitted olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ripe|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream/Top milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 1185 Calories from Fat 706
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.3%
Saturated Fat 45.5 g227.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246 mg82%
Sodium 2218.7 mg92.4%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 27 g53.9%
Vitamin A 48.7% Vitamin C 10.7%
Calcium 55.5% Iron 28.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except butter.
4. Into the greased casserole dish, put together all ingredients and dot with butter.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes until firm.
6. Serve Corn and olive Scallop with garlic bread.