- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
IDcooking.com's Corn with Mushrooms Salad - Quick and Easy Recipe Video
|Mushroom||200 Gram, cut into strips|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Onion||2 , cubed|
Calories 816 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.1 mg
Sodium 323.7 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.7%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 28.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pour the water from the can of the corns.
2. In a glass bowl, add the corn and add the scraped egg into the bowl.
3. Now on high heat, heat the oil on toss in the mushrooms. Stir them until they soften.
4. Once done add the mushrooms into the bowl.
5. In the same pan heat oil on high heat and this time add the onion cubes. Stir until they soften.
6. Now pop the onion cubes into the bowl, season with salt and add mayonnaise.
7. Serve this salad as an appetizer or as a light meal.