- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Tofu ( Soymilk Tofu) Recipe Video
|Soymilk||200 Milliliter (unflavored)|
|Canned creamed sweet corn||60 Milliliter|
|Gelatin||5 Gram (unflavored)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon (Kamada Dashi Shoyu)|
Calories 34 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.75 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 112.9 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.92%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, mix soymilk and creamed corn. Put on low heat and warm up to body temperature. Do not boil.
2. Remove from the heat.
3. In a bowl, put unflavored gelatin in 2 tbsp. water and mix well. Allow the gelatin to absorb the water.
4. Microwave at 500w for 20-30sec and mix well. Follow the instructions on the package of your gelatin.
5. Mix gelatin with the warm soy milk and creamed corn mixture.
6. Pour the mixture into pudding cups or containers of your choice and let them firm up in the fridge for 1-2hrs.
7. Unmold and serve with a dash of Kamada Dashi Shoyu or regular soy sauce.