- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
|Cooked corn/Whole kernel corn - 2 (1 lb) cans, drained||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 224 Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.6 mg
Sodium 217.3 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 25.1% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Rinse the tomatoes, chop off the tops and scoop out pulp.
3) In a bowl, combine the pulp with rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
4) Spoon the mixture into the tomatoes.
5) In greased muffin cups, place the stuffed tomatoes.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
7) Serve the Corn Stuffed Tomatoes immediately.