- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
|Pork loin chops||8|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sage||1⁄2 Teaspoon, rubbed|
Calories 326 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 93.3 mg
Sodium 231.3 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Prepare the chops by seasoning them with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat butter and cook celery & onion till tender but not brown.
4. Mix together cooked vegetables, crumbs, corn, 54 teaspoon salt, sage, and dash pepper.
5. Take a shallow roasting pan and arrange half the chops on rack.
6. Pour in 2/3 cup stuffing onto each and top with remaining chops.
7. Use foil to cover the pan and then place in the oven for 45 minutes.
8. After that, remove foil and bake for additional 30 minutes or till meat is soft.
9. Sprinkle with paprika and serve hot.