- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Piquant Recipe
|Canned whole kernel corn||32 Ounce, drained (2 Cans Of 16 Ounce Each)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||2 Drop|
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 382
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.4%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 291.4 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.7%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a jar or dressing bottle, combine all the dressing ingredients
2. Close a jar with tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously until all the ingredients are amalgamated.
3. Tip corn into a salad serving bowl
4. Pour the dressing over the corn and toss lightly using two mixing spoons so that all the corn is coated with the dressing.
5. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate preferably overnight so that all the flavors are absorbed by the corn. Toss the corn occasionally to keep coated with dressing.
6. Serve the corn chilled over a bed of salad greens if you like.