- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn on the Cob with Compound Butters Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), churned, softened ((1/2 cup for maple ginger, 1/4 cup for blue cheese, 1/2 cup for garlic herb)|
|Ginger seasoning paste||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for maple ginger)|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon (for maple ginger)|
|Danish blue cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened (for blue cheese)|
|Fresh tarragon||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for blue cheese)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for blue cheese)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped (for garlic herb)|
|Fresh chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped (for garlic herb)|
|Thyme||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for garlic herb)|
|Roasted garlic seasoning paste||1 Tablespoon (for garlic herb)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (for garlic herb)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon (for garlic herb)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for garlic herb)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (to taste for garlic herb)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2379 Calories from Fat 2217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 252 g388.3%
Saturated Fat 159.3 g796.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 664.2 mg
Sodium 1188.7 mg49.5%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 241.7% Vitamin C 143.8%
Calcium 51.2% Iron 57.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For maple ginger, in a bowl combine butter, ginger seasoning paste, and maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Place the mixture on a plastic sheet and roll it into a log. Refrigerate until firm.
3. For blue cheese, in a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Whisk it well and wrap it n a plastic sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
4. Repeat the same for garlic herb.
5.Take the butters out of the refrigerator, slice into pats and place in butter dish.
6. Serve the butters with grilled corn.