- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Corn Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2121 Calories from Fat 736
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.8%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.1 mg78%
Sodium 2763.9 mg115.2%
Total Carbohydrates 308 g102.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.8 g59.4%
Sugars 62.6 g
Protein 40 g80.6%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 177.9% Iron 87.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, meal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Mix together thoroughly.
4) Make well in the center of the dried ingredients.
5) In a small bowl, beat the egg until frothy.
6) Add oil and milk.
7) Pour the egg mix into the well of dry ingredients.
8) Stir just enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full of the muffin mix.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Leave in pan 5 minutes, then remove.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.