- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Party Corn Fritters Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked whole kernel corn||1 Cup (16 tbs), or canned, well drained|
|Vegetable oil/Vegetable shortening||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Fat Frying)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4617 Calories from Fat 4023
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 455 g699.8%
Saturated Fat 62.6 g313%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 434.3 mg
Sodium 1635.2 mg68.1%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g38.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 30 g60.2%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 56.8% Iron 45.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium bowl sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine eggs and milk.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and the corn bowl. Beat well using a wire whisk.
4. In deep hot fat (375°) frying pan, drop a teaspoon of the batter and fry until golden brown on both sides.
5. Place towelling paper or serviette on the side to drain
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chilli sauce.