- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Corn Fritters Recipe
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Melted shortening||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1824 Calories from Fat 334
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.7%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 434.3 mg
Sodium 3009.5 mg125.4%
Total Carbohydrates 319 g106.3%
Dietary Fiber 21.5 g86%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 57 g113.7%
Vitamin A 32.4% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 96.5% Iron 98.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl mix the corn with milk.
2) Sift the flour with salt, baking powder and flour and add to the corn-milk mixture.
3) Add the beaten eggs and shortening before beating the mixture thoroughly.
4) Take a frying pan or griddle and heat fat in it.
5) Add the batter to the fat a spoonful at a time.
6) Serve as required.
It the fritter is fried in deep fat, thicken the batter by adding ½ a cup of flour and a teaspoon of Royal Baking Powder to it.