- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Sweet corn||1 Large, shucked|
|Rice||260 Gram, cooked, drained|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Medium|
|Nagasawake sauce/Tamari||20 Cubic Centimeter|
Calories 873 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.3%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 280.9 mg
Sodium 672.4 mg28%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a sharp knife, shuck the corn and set aside.
2. Roughly chop the spring onion and welsh onion, set aside separately.
3. In a microwave proof bowl, place corn kennel and wrap with plastic film.
4. Microwave corn kennel for 3 minutes at 600 W.
5. In a bowl, beat three eggs and leave aside.
6. In a wok, heat oil and fry egg for two minutes, remove in a bowl.
7. In the same wok, heat oil and toss rice in it until the rice separates.
8. Add the corn kennel and toss until rice mixes well.
9. Add egg, salt and pepper and stir well.
10. Mix in nagasawake sauce and green onion and toss well to mix.
11. Serve Corn Fried Rice hot on warm plate.