- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Flake Crusted Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Boneless pork loin chops||2 Pound (1/2 inch thick)|
|Corn flakes||6 Cup (96 tbs), crushed|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 10 g50%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 106.2 mg35.4%
Sodium 274.7 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 26 g51.9%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 34.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the pork loin into the desired ½ inch thick slices.
2. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a plastic bag, throw in the corn flakes. Use a rolling pin to crush the corn flakes and place into a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, melt the butter.
5. Dip the pork chops one by one in the butter and drop then in the bag of crushed corn flakes so that they get well coated.
6. Bake them in the pre heated oven for 40 minutes.
7. Serve right away.