- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Festival Fritters Recipe
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon (Imperial)|
|Water/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole kernel corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh / Canned)|
|Sugar syrup||2 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
Calories 49 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.6%
Saturated Fat 0.31 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.6 mg
Sodium 77.2 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.77%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden brown, tossing once.
5) Serve at once with sugar syrup.