- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kettle Grill Corn Beef Recipe Video
|Corned beef||1 Pound|
|Black peppercorn||1 Teaspoon, coarse (to taste)|
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.7 mg
Sodium 73.3 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 10 g20%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Lay the beef on a working surface and season with coarse black pepper.
2. Leave it for an hour to absorb the pepper and lessen the salt inside the meat.
3. Prepare the outdoor charcoal grill.
4. Place the seasoned corn beef with the fat side up on the grill on indirect heat.
5. Grill for about an hour.
6. Then check for the internal temperature.(the beef in the video is cooked upto an internal temperature of 120 degrees.
7. Cook the beef till it attains an internal temperature of 185 degrees turning it from time to time for an hour or an hour and a half.
8. Once done, place it in a foil wrap for about 45 minutes to rest to room temperature.
9. Remove and slice along the grain.
10. Serve with some cabbage and baked potatoes.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.