- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn and Pepper Relish Recipe
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced green bell peppers||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced red bell peppers||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||24 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 12 Ounce Each)|
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 0.99 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.6 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 18.5 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 43.3%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 0.91%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 1-quart glass measure, mix oil, celery, peppers and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3) To the content, add sugar and cider vinegar.
4) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
5) Blend in corn.
6) Mix well coating the ingredients.
7) Serve chilled.