- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coriander Crusted Pork Loin Recipe Video
|For the pork:|
|Pork loin||1 Pound (boneless)|
|Coriander seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crush|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For the peach compote:|
|Peaches||3 , pit removed and halved|
|Sweet onion||1 Small, slice thick|
|Roma tomatoes||4 , seeded|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed|
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.7%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 72.6 mg
Sodium 196.7 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.2%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 33 g65.4%
Vitamin A 45.1% Vitamin C 50.1%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the pork: Rub the pork with the coriander seeds, salt and pepper.
2. Place on a hot grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. It should have a golden brown crust on the outside. If you want it well done, leave it on the grill for 35-45 minutes.
3. For the Peach Compote: In a large bowl mix together peaches, sweet onion, tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Place the fruits and vegetables on the grill and cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
5. Once done, chop the peaches, tomatoes and onions and place them in a bowl. Season with with lime juice, cilantro, honey and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
6. Place the green beans on a hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
7. Slice the pork and and place the slices on top of the green beans with the peach compote over of the pork.
8. Serve as main course.