- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cordon Bleu Recipe
|Chicken breasts||2 1⁄2 Pound, split, skinned and boned|
|Swiss cheese slice||4 Ounce (3 Slices)|
|Ham slice||4 Ounce, boiled and cut into halves (3 Slices)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Light cream/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 159.1 mg
Sodium 721.7 mg30.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 54 g107.6%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Use a knife and flatten the chicken breasts.
2. Top each chicken breast with 1/2 cheese and ham. Fasten the chicken breasts with toothpicks.
3. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken-side down.
4. Add soup and milk. Keep stirring to mix well.
5. Cover and cook the ingredients over low heat till they get tender.
6. Stir to mix well.
7. Serve cordon bleu garnished with parsley.