- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coquilles St. Jacques Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Green onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sea scallops||1 Pound|
|Chopped pimiento||1 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1739 Calories from Fat 939
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.1%
Saturated Fat 63.4 g316.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 613.3 mg
Sodium 2455 mg102.3%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 100 g200.8%
Vitamin A 100.1% Vitamin C 105.3%
Calcium 63.3% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, bay leaf and wine; mix well. Add scallops and pimento.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 6 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on ROAST for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Mix together in small bowl, cream and egg yolk; stir into scallop mixture.
4. Microwave on ROAST for 2 to 3 minutes or until piping hot. Remove bay leaf. Spoon into 4 natural shells or 1-cup glass serving dishes.
5. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon Buttered Bread Crumbs on each serving. Microwave on REHEAT for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving.
6. Buttered Bread Crumbs: Place 2 tablespoons butter in 1-cup glass measure.
7. Microwave on ROAST for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.