- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Coquilles Saint Jacques Recipe
|White wine||50 Milliliter|
|Dried onion flakes||15 Milliliter|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Mushrooms||125 Milliliter, sliced|
|Swiss cheese/75 milliliter shredded swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Gram)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||50 Milliliter|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 448 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g40.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91.8 mg
Sodium 476.2 mg19.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 40 g80.7%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 33.6%
Calcium 31.5% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 20 cm (8-inch) round microwave safe dish, line the scallops and mushrooms.
2) Add in wine over the scallops.
3) Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish. Microwave at MEDIUM for 3 to 6 minutes
3) Coat the fillets in butter- almond mixture and line in same dish.
4) Remove from microwave, drain liquid and reserve 50 mL (1/4 cup); let scallops stand, covered.
5) Take a medium glass bowl, add butter and onion. Microwave at MEDIUM 3/4 to 1 minute; stir in flour and pepper.
6) Put in cheese and add scallops and mushrooms. Stir well.
7) Take 4 individual glass ramekins or serving dishes, and spoon in the mixture.
8) Add bread crumbs and parsley to top the ramekins.
9) Keep the ramekins on a glass oven tray.
10) Microwave at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
11) Serve hot.