- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cool Whip Sponge Cookies Recipe Video
|Cake mix||517 Gram (1 box, any flavor)|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce (1 large tub)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3615 Calories from Fat 600
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g93%
Saturated Fat 51 g255.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 3667.4 mg152.8%
Total Carbohydrates 720 g240%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 507.9 g
Protein 30 g60.5%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 50.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line two sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add all the cake mix, egg and cool whip together.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Scoop out the cookie dough with a cookie scooper, roll in powdered sugar and place the cookies on the prepared sheet pans.
6) Alternately pipe out the cookie dough on the prepared sheet pans and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top or pipe out the cookie dough over the powdered sugar and roll in powdered sugar.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
8) Allow the cookies to cool down and serve.