- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Real Authentic Italian Pizza Recipe Video
|Active yeast||2 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||300 Milliliter|
|Italian herb mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For greasing)|
Calories 618 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.7%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1292.5 mg53.9%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 44.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together the yeast and warm water. The warm water activates the yeast.
2. Add in the salt, Italian herb mix, sugar and mix.
3. Add the flour to a flat clean surface and make a well.
4. Add some of the yeast mix into the well and slowly start incorporating the flour and yeast together with your hands.
5. Continue to add the yeast mix a little by little and combine with the flour. Knead until desired consistency is achieved.
6. Brush a bowl with olive oil. Place the dough in this bowl and wrap with saran wrap.
7. Place this bowl in the oven with the light on for the dough to rise for an hour.
8. Remove the dough and knead again.
9. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. Cut out some of the dough and pound the dough flat.
11. Place on a parchment paper lines tray.
12. Brush some of the olive oil and top with tomato sauce.
13. Pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
14. Plate and serve.
TIPS: You can add pepperoni, cheese or any other toppings of your choice.