- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pancakes Recipe Video
|Eggs||2 , seperated|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.1%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.3 mg
Sodium 122.8 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 12% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and 1/3 cup oil and vanilla in a bowl with a whisk.
2. Add a little milk for the right consistency and mix well.
3. Slowly add the flour and baking powder mixed together to the wet mixture in the bowl and mix well.
4. Add a little milk if needed and continue to combine.
5. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until fluffy. Fold in the egg whites gently into the pancake batter.
6. In the meanwhile preheat a skillet.
7. Melt a teaspoon of butter and spoon 2 ounces of the pancake mixture on the skillet.
8. Make a round circle with the bottom of the ladle.
9. Let it cook for a couple of minutes as it bubbles up nicely.
10. Flip the pancake over and cook for another couple of minutes.
11. Serve for breakfast with garnish as desired.