- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Pasta Recipe Video
|Semolina flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For dusting)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 216.6 mg72.2%
Sodium 190.2 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 17 g34.6%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 11.5% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix eggs, semolina flour and 2 tablespoons of water to form a firm and dry dough.
2. Divide the dough into three and press it lightly between palms and working board.
3. Place in the desired roller settings and roll.
4. Sprinkle over with parmesan cheese.
5. Roll over again and cut roughly 10 inch lines.
6. Place the rolled dough into the pasta maker, remove the pasta and place on a drying rack.
7. Place the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 4 minutes.
8. Serve with reduced homemade tomato sauce.