- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Parmesan Recipe Video
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese shavings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 422 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.7 mg4.6%
Sodium 405.1 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g3.6%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 59 g117.4%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 18.1% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the chicken breasts in a ziplock and pound gently with a mallot.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a hot oven proof skillet, add the oil.
4. Add the pounded chicken into the pan and sear both sides for 2 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add the tomato sauce over the chicken.
7. Top with the grated cheese.
8. Pop the skillet into the oven for 15 minutes. Let it rest for a few minutes once it is out of the oven.
9. Plate and serve.