- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking Mac and Cheese Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (divided 2 tablespoon for greasing and 2 tablespoons for sauce)|
|Cooked elbow noodles||1 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Mexican cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (4 cheese blend)|
|Cheddar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Ricotta cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Mild cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.5 mg
Sodium 607.1 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 24 g47.8%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 48.4% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needbaking dish
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F
2. Grease a glass-baking dish with butter.
3. Spread the pasta in the bottom of the dish.
4. Drizzle egg all over the pasta and mix well.
5. In a saucepan, melt butter and add in the sour cream, ricotta cheese and Mexican cheese mixture and stir until all the cheese melts.
6. Add in the ¼ cup of cheddar and stir to mix.
7. Pour the cheese sauce over the noodles and mix well until well coated and flatten the surface.
8. Spread mild cheddar cheese on top and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until light browned on top.
9. Remove from the oven and let it sit for 30 minutes.
10. Serve hot as desired.