- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking Hickory Smoked Chicken Recipe Video
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||6|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
Calories 191 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 198.7 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 0.37 g0.12%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.13%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 40 g79.5%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 2% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedHickory chips, aluminum foil
1. In a bowl of water, soak the hickory chips for about 10 to 30 minutes.
2. Wrap the hickory chips in aluminium foil and make 2 small packets.
3. Turn the grill burners up side down and place the hickory packets on the burner and close the grill lid and allow to smoke.
4. In a grill pan, arrange the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder, on both the sides.
5. Place the grill pan, on the grill , close the lid and allow to smoke for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Serve hot.