- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking Calzone Recipe Video
|Tomato sauce||6 Teaspoon|
|Sausage meat||4 Tablespoon, cooked|
|Chopped ham||2 Tablespoon|
|Italian sausage||1 , cooked and cubed|
|Onion and peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sauteed|
|Grated mozzarella||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 743 Calories from Fat 425
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.7%
Saturated Fat 18.2 g90.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.2 mg24.1%
Sodium 1156.2 mg48.2%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.6%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 22 g43.6%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. On a non-stick baking sheet, place the pastry dough and unroll it.
3. Press and pull the dough to make it up to the size of baking sheet.
4. Cut the dough in half from the center.
5. In the center of each dough part, spread the tomato sauce.
6. Spread half of the cooked sausage meat in each dough part.
7. Put the layers of ham, browned sausage, sautéed onion and peppers, equally over both the parts of dough.
8. Sprinkle both the cheeses on top.
9. Fold the dough over the filling, press the edges to seal, to make parcels.
10. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown on top.
11. Remove from the oven allow to cool slightly.
12. Serve as desired.