- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking with Jess - Protein Pancakes Recipe Video
|Cottage cheese/Greek yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg whites/Eggs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maple extract/Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Non stick spray||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Sodium 299.3 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 16.4% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender blend all ingredients.
2. Spray your pan with non stick spray and turn your stove top to medium-high or medium-low.
3. Cook your pancakes as you normally would as in flipping over once the top bubbles up.
4. Dress your pancakes with desired toppings and serve.
5. If desired add 1/2 cup of blueberries, peach slices, apple slices and cinnamon to the mix.